ACCURACY IN ITS MOST ADVANCED FORM.
Built on the famous Model 700™ cylindrical action, Remington Sendero rifles are the most accurate we produce for over-the-counter sale. You’ll be stunned by the degree of precision you get straight out of the box. Big game won’t be so lucky. The Model 700 Sendero SF II is a finely tuned tack-driver created using input from serious shooters across America. The HS Precision stock is reinforced with aramid fibers and features contoured beavertail fore-end with ambidextrous finger grooves and palm swell. Twin front swivel studs accommodate a sling and a bi-pod. Full-length aluminum bedding blocks create accuracy-enhancing platforms for the barreled actions. The 26″ heavy-contour barrels are fluted for rapid cooling.
- 26″ heavy contour Stainless Steel barrel for the ultimate in long-range accuracy
- Concave target-style barrel crown
- Six longitudinal flutes reduce barrel weight and increase heat dissipation
- Chambered for popular Magnum and Remington Ultra Magnum cartridges
- H.S. Precision Aramid fiber reinforced composite stock features full-length aluminum bedding blocks for enhanced stability
- and shot-to-shot consistency
- Tactical style dual front swivel stud system for convenient mounting of bi-pod and sling
- X-Mark Pro® externally adjustable trigger
EXTERNALLY ADJUSTABLE TRIGGER
It breaks like glass, has virtually zero creep and offers a level of shot control unmatched by any factory trigger today. The X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger delivers true custom-grade performance in a production trigger and is user-adjustable with readily available tools. Not that you’ll feel the need. It comes from the factory with a lighter average pull weight preset to 3½ lb and user adjustable from 3 to 5 lb. While others use gadgets and add-ons to hide inconsistencies, Remington eliminates them with state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques and the tightest possible production tolerances.
All Model 700 and Model Seven rifles feature cold hammer-forged barrels. The method of hammer forging produces stronger barrels than any other barrel-making process. It also ensures excellent barrel-to-barrel consistency. All Model 700 and Model Seven barrels have exacting bore and rifling dimensions, as well as a carefully tuned exterior contour.
SUPERCELL RECOIL PAD
The product of more than 10 years of R&D, the Supercell Recoil Pad found on Model 700 and Model Seven rifles is proven to reduce felt recoil by an astounding 54 percent over standard factory pads. It’s one more way we help you focus on your target and eliminate distractions that can rob you of accuracy.
3 RINGS OF STEEL
- Recessed bolt face completely encloses cartridge head for maximum protection against case rupture.
- Barrel surrounds bolt shroud for 2 additional strength.
- Barrel threaded into receiver 3 machined from hardened steel.
|CALIBER||MAG. CAPACITY||BARREL LENGTH||TWIST (RIGHT HAND)||LENGTH||LENGTH OF PULL||DROP(COMB)||DROP (HEEL)|
|7mm Rem, Mag||3||26″”||9,25||45 3/4″||13 3/8″”||1 1/4″||1 1/2″|
|300 Win Mag||3||26″||10||45 3/4″||13 3/8″||1 1/4″||1 1/2″|
|300 Rem, Ultra Mag||3||26″||10||45 3/4″||13 3/8″||1 1/4″||1 1/2″|
|25-06 Rem,||4||26″||10||45 3/4″||13 3/8″||1 1/4″||1 1/2″|
|264 Win Mag||3||26″||9||45 3/4″||13 3/8″||1 1/4″||1 1/2″|