REMINGTON PROUDLY INTRODUCE THE 700 MAGPUL RIFLE
Remington rifles built on the Model 700 action have made their mark from the front lines of combat to the firing lines of local shooting ranges. Adding to that reputation of tactical superiority in 2017, we proudly introduce the Remington Model 700 Magpul.
- Carbon steel barreled action with tactical bolt handle
- Metal finished in black Cerakote
- 22″ Heavy Free-floated barrel with 5-R rifling
- Threaded muzzle with thread protector
- X-Mark Pro Externally Adjustable Trigger
- Breaks like glass, has virtually zero creep and offers a level shot control unmatched by any factory trigger today.
- Magpul Hunter stock with aluminum bedding block
- Designed to fit any shooter thanks to an adjustable length-of-pull kit and three comb-height inserts.
EXTERNALLY ADJUSTABLE TRIGGER
It breaks like glass, has virtually zero creep and offers a level of shot control unmatched by any factory trigger today. The X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger delivers true custom-grade performance in a production trigger and is user-adjustable with readily available tools. Not that you’ll feel the need. It comes from the factory with a lighter average pull weight preset to 3½ lb and user adjustable from 3 to 5 lb. While others use gadgets and add-ons to hide inconsistencies, Remington eliminates them with state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques and the tightest possible production tolerances.
All Model 700 and Model Seven rifles feature cold hammer-forged barrels. The method of hammer forging produces stronger barrels than any other barrel-making process. It also ensures excellent barrel-to-barrel consistency. All Model 700 and Model Seven barrels have exacting bore and rifling dimensions, as well as a carefully tuned exterior contour.
SUPERCELL RECOIL PAD
The product of more than 10 years of R&D, the Supercell Recoil Pad found on Model 700 and Model Seven rifles is proven to reduce felt recoil by an astounding 54 percent over standard factory pads. It’s one more way we help you focus on your target and eliminate distractions that can rob you of accuracy.
3 RINGS OF STEEL
- Recessed bolt face completely encloses cartridge head for maximum protection against case rupture.
- Barrel surrounds bolt shroud for 2 additional strength.
- Barrel threaded into receiver 3 machined from hardened steel.
|CALIBER||MAG. CAPACITY||BARREL LENGTH||TWIST (RIGHT HAND)||LENGTH||LENGTH OF PULL||DROP(COMB)||DROP (HEEL)|
|308 Win||5 DM||22″||0,048611111||41.5″||Adjustable from 13” – 15””||Adj.”||7/8″|
|260 Rem,||5 DM||22″||0,047222222||41.5″||Adjustable from 13” – 15””||Adj.”||7/8″|
|6.5 Creedmoor||5 DM||22″||0,047222222||41.5″||Adjustable from 13” – 15””||Adj.”||7/8″|