UNBEATABLE CONSISTENCY. UNMATCHED LONG-RANGE PRECISION.
Engineered to make three shots look like one. From extended-range big-game hunting to printing one-ragged-hole groups from the bench, no rifle delivers like the Model 700 Long Range. And we’re continually finding new ways to maximize our legendary action’s inherent precision.
The Model 700 Long Range combines the added stability of a 26″ heavy-contour barrel with hard-hitting, long-action chamberings to stretch your lethal range.
- Bell and Carlson M40 tactical stock – solid urethane combined with aramid, graphite and fiberglass
- Aluminum bedding block for added accuracy and an extra swivel for bi-pod
- 26” heavy contour barrel with stainless finish, perfectly matched to its high-velocity caliber offerings
- Concave target-style barrel crown
- X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Magazine capacity – four in standard calibers, three in magnum
EXTERNALLY ADJUSTABLE TRIGGER
It breaks like glass, has virtually zero creep and offers a level of shot control unmatched by any factory trigger today. The X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger delivers true custom-grade performance in a production trigger and is user-adjustable with readily available tools. Not that you’ll feel the need. It comes from the factory with a lighter average pull weight preset to 3½ lb and user adjustable from 3 to 5 lb. While others use gadgets and add-ons to hide inconsistencies, Remington eliminates them with state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques and the tightest possible production tolerances.
All Model 700 and Model Seven rifles feature cold hammer-forged barrels. The method of hammer forging produces stronger barrels than any other barrel-making process. It also ensures excellent barrel-to-barrel consistency. All Model 700 and Model Seven barrels have exacting bore and rifling dimensions, as well as a carefully tuned exterior contour.
SUPERCELL RECOIL PAD
The product of more than 10 years of R&D, the Supercell Recoil Pad found on Model 700 and Model Seven rifles is proven to reduce felt recoil by an astounding 54 percent over standard factory pads. It’s one more way we help you focus on your target and eliminate distractions that can rob you of accuracy.
3 RINGS OF STEEL
- Recessed bolt face completely encloses cartridge head for maximum protection against case rupture.
- Barrel surrounds bolt shroud for 2 additional strength.
- Barrel threaded into receiver 3 machined from hardened steel.
|CALIBER||MAG. CAPACITY||BARREL LENGTH||TWIST (RIGHT HAND)||LENGTH||LENGTH OF PULL||DROP(COMB)||DROP (HEEL)|
|300 Win Mag||3||26″||10||47″||13″||1 3/8″||1/38″|
|300 Rem, Ultra Mag||3||26″||10||47″||13″||1 3/8″||1 3/8″|
|7mm Rem, Mag||43||26″||42739,04792||47″||13″||1 3/8″||1 3/8″|