This is a great critter gitter! If you like to hunt or have some pests (squirrels, rabbits, grackles, prairie dogs, possums, woodchucks, nutria, etc.) that are destroying your garden or property, get the Hatsan AT44-10 QE (Quiet Energy) air rifle. This air rifle delivers an authoritative knockdown blow that humanely dispatches small/medium-size critters.
If hunting isn’t your thing and you just want a powerful air gun, then look no further. You’ll get lots of shots for hours of plinking — sending pellets through planks of wood and flipping spinners.
Hatsan is pretty special when it comes to the airgun industry. They are one of the few companies that publishes velocities with lead pellets, not those super-light alloy pellets. The pellets you’re probably going to use — lead pellets — are the same ones they use to test their guns and provide velocities and muzzle energy.
Hatsan uses lead pellets to determine their velocities. These are going to be by far more accurate than alloy or synthetic pellets and are probably the type of pellet you’ll be using.
- Hatsan AT44-10 QE (Quiet Energy) air rifle
- Precharged pneumatic
- Repeater (10-rd mag)
- Sidelever bolt-action
- Extremely powerful
- Anti-double-feed mechanism prevents more than one pellet from loading when gun has been fully cocked
- Fill reservoir up to 200 bar (2,900 psi)
- Includes a 1/8″ BSPP probe with male threads
- Ambidextrous synthetic stock
- Textured grip
- Automatic safety
- Integrated rail accepts Weaver* or 11mm mounts (no open sights)
- 2-stage adjustable Quattro trigger
- Gold-plated trigger blade
- Rubber recoil pad adjusts vertically and angularly
- Removable air reservoir has built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- 180cc air reservoir volume
- Anti-knock system prevents gas waste if rifle is knocked or bounced
- Fully shrouded barrel
- Integral silencer reduces report by about 50%
- Weaver/Picatinny accessory rail for a bipod, laser or flashlight
- Integral sound moderator reduces report by 50%
- Up to 40 shots per fill (30-40 in .177)
- Up to 46 ft-lbs. of energy (30 in .177)
- Ideal for hunting up to medium-size quarry
- Includes various o-rings, reservoir bleed valve, 1/8″ BSPP probe with male threads, 2 rotary clips, sling, sling swivel studs, sling swivels and owner’s manual
Hatsan’s Quattro trigger is one of the most sophisticated airgun triggers on the market today. It has 3 user-adjustable settings via 3 adjustment screws. Starting from the front of the rifle:
- Adjuster #1: Closest screw to the muzzle. This screw sets the initial depth of sear engagement, or overall trigger travel.
- Adjuster #2: Middle screw. This screw sets the point at which your 2nd stage engages.
- Adjuster #3: Rear screw. This screw adjusts the final pull weight of the trigger. DO NOT over-adjust this screw, as there must be enough spring pressure to set the sear when cocking your gun!
Fiber optics sights.
|MAX VELOCITY||1070 fps|
|MUZZLE ENERGY||22 ft/lbs|
|SCOPEABLE||Weaver & 11mm dovetails|
|SUGGESTED FOR||Small game hunting/plinking|
|MAX SHOTS PER FILL||40|
|CYLINDER SIZE||180 cc|