Now available: three new models featuring the M.A.D. Knob system. (201003, 201004, 201005).
This is serious, state-of-the-art technology for competitive shooters and tactical operators.
The XTR II 1-5×24 mm riflescope features a 5-times zoom system and 25% thicker tube construction than the original XTR™ Riflescope.
It has dimensionally-matched precision adjustment knobs and Zero Click Stop technology.
High-performance optics offer Hi-Lume® multi-coated lenses. The lenses optimize target resolution, contrast, and low-light performance.
All hand-fitted internal assemblies are triple spring-tensioned for absolute shockproofing, even under severe recoil. They are vibration resistant, even on extended vehicular patrols.
The riflescope outdelivers its modest price tag. And it’s protected forever by the Burris Forever Warranty™ .
- Three new models feature the M.A.D. Knob system. (201003, 201004, 201005).
- Some models feature the XTR II Ballistic 5.56 Gen 3 illuminated rear focal plane reticle helps the shooter achieve maximum
- accuracy with 5.56/.223 ammunition
- Some models feature the XTR II Ballistic CQ Mil illuminated rear focal plane reticle
- Also available: Special Combo Package includes a complete shooting platform at significant savings: XTR II Riflescope 1-5x24mm with XTR II Ballistic 5.56 Gen 3 rear focal plane reticle, FastFire™ III 3-MOA red dot sight, a 30 mm AR-P.E.P.R.™ mount, and a Scope Tube FastFire™ Mount
- Designed for serious rifle shooters—both tactical and competitive
- The reticle uses milradian measurements and an illuminated, red, “broken circle” center that allows for ultra-fast engagement at short distances
- The rear focal plane (RFP) reticle design keeps the reticle size constant, so it’s large enough to be successful for close-quarter shots, and still performs well for mid-range shooting
- Single-turn windage and elevation knobs have a 1/10-mil click value adjustment and feature true Zero Click Stop
- 9.3 mils of elevation adjustment in 1 full turn; 4.6 mils of windage adjustment in both directions
- 30 mm body tube
- Excellent resolution optics and tactical-appropriate reticles and adjustment knobs make it easier to identify targets and adjust for windage and elevation
- Versatile 5-times zoom system allows for a larger field of view at close ranges and better target acquisition at long ranges
- Zero Click Stop adjustment knobs let you quickly and easily revert back to the original yardage setting without counting clicks
- Advanced windage and elevation adjustments are fast and easy; accurate and repeatable reticle adjustments match the measurement system of the reticle
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Index-matched Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Illuminated reticle reduces time to get on target in any lighting condition and dramatically increases accuracy when target is dark
- 11 brightness settings (spanning night vision, low light, and daytime), with a convenient battery-saver position between each setting
- Triple internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Nitrogen-filled body tubes prevent internal fogging in the cold and rain
- Precision-gauged and hand-fitted internal assemblies maintain a consistent point of impact through the magnification range, regardless of shock and vibration
- Solid, 1-piece outer tube is stress-free and durable; withstands shock and vibration from even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- Covered by the Burris Forever Warranty
|Reticles:||XTR II Ballistic 5.56 Gen 3|
|Knob Style:||Low Mil Knobs|
|Objective Lens Diameter:||30 mm|
|Clear Objective Lens Diameter:||24 mm|
|Ocular Lens Diameter:||44.25 mm|
|Main Tube Size:||30 mm|
|Field of View:||108 Low – 21.5 High (ft. @ 100 yds.)|
|Eye Relief:||3.5 – 4.25 in.|
|Exit Pupil:||12 mm low – 4.8 mm high|
|Click Value:||1/10 mil|
|Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability:||90 MOA|
|Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA from center.|
|Windage Adjustment:||90 MOA|
|Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA in any direction from center.|
|Illumination Control:||Rotary dial; intermediate “battery-saver” stops|
|Illumination Settings:||11 brightness settings|