The XTR II 5-25x is serious, state-of-the-art technology for competitive shooters and tactical operators.
The XTR II 5-25×50 mm riflescope features a 5-times zoom system and 25% larger tube construction than the original XTR™ Riflescope.
The front focal plane reticle design on this and all high-magnification XTR II riflescopes allows the reticle size to increase or decrease as magnification is increased or decreased. Trajectory compensation is always correct and proportional for the selected power setting. This reticle design is also called first focal plane or FFP.
It has dimensionally-matched precision adjustment knobs and Zero Click Stop technology.
High-performance optics offer Hi-Lume® multi-coated lenses. The lenses optimize target resolution, contrast, and low-light performance.
All hand-fitted internal assemblies are triple spring-tensioned for absolute shockproofing, even under severe recoil. They are vibration resistant, even on extended vehicular patrols.
The riflescope outdelivers its modest price tag. And it’s protected forever by the Burris Forever Warranty™ .
- Mulitple reticle choices, with the SCR™ (special competition reticle) in MOA or MIL, illuminated or non-illuminated, or the mil-based G2B Mil-Dot™ front focal plane reticle
- Features XT-100 click adjustment knob, with 100 clicks per rotation and 20% more adjustment rotation than XT-80 knobs; can take most tactical calibers out past 1,000 yards in a single turn; knob provides easier calculations, faster adjustments, and less chance of getting lost on the dial
- An extended illumination area lets you engage targets at long distances, even in low light (illuminated models only)
- Mil-based reticles feature 1/2-mil marks for distance holdover; horizontal crosshair offers 1-mil and 2/10-mil lines for windage hold-off
- MOA-based vertical crosshairs feature 1-MOA marks for distance holdover; horizontal crosshair offers 1/2-MOA and 1-MOA lines for windage hold-off
- 1/10-mil ranging brackets at the top, left extreme, and right extreme of the crosshair, for precise ranging
- 1/4-MOA ranging brackets at the top, left extreme, and right extreme of the crosshair, for precise ranging
- Mil multi-turn adjustment knobs have a 1/10-mil click value adjustment and feature true Zero Click Stop; knobs offer 10 mils per rotation, with multi revolutions of adjustment
- MOA multi-turn adjustment knobs have a 1/4-MOA click value adjustment and feature true Zero Click Stop; knobs offer 10 mils per rotation, with multi revolutions of adjustment
- Designed for serious, technical, long-range precision rifle shooters—both tactical and competitive
- Front focal plane reticle design allows the reticle size to increase or decrease as magnification is increased or decreased; trajectory compensation is always correct and proportional for the selected power setting; also called first focal plane or FFP
- Ergonomic side focus and easy-to-reach parallax adjustment from 50 yds. to infinity, for improved accuracy at long distances
- 34 mm body tube
- Excellent resolution optics and tactical-appropriate reticles and adjustment knobs make it easier to identify targets and adjust for windage and elevation
- Versatile 5-times zoom system allows for a larger field of view at close ranges and better target acquisition at long ranges
- Zero Click Stop adjustment knobs let you quickly and easily revert back to the original yardage setting without counting clicks
- Advanced windage and elevation adjustments are fast and easy; accurate and repeatable reticle adjustments match the measurement system of the reticle
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Index-matched Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Illuminated reticle reduces time to get on target in any lighting condition and dramatically increases accuracy when target is dark
- 11 brightness settings (spanning night vision, low light, and daytime), with a convenient battery-saver position between each setting
- Triple internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Nitrogen-filled body tubes prevent internal fogging in the cold and rain
- Precision-gauged and hand-fitted internal assemblies maintain a consistent point of impact through the magnification range, regardless of shock and vibration
- Solid, 1-piece outer tube is stress-free and durable; withstands shock and vibration from even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- Covered by the Burris Forever Warranty™
|Reticles:||G2B Mil-Dot™ (201053)|
|Objective Lens Diameter:||58 mm|
|Clear Objective Lens Diameter:||50 mm|
|Ocular Lens Diameter:||44.25 mm|
|Main Tube Size:||34 mm|
|Field of View:||21 low – 4.3 high (ft. @ 100 yds.)|
|Eye Relief:||3.50 – 4.25 in.|
|Exit Pupil:||10 low – 2.0 high (mm)|
|Click Value:||1/10 mil; 100-Click Knob (201053)|
|Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability:||90 MOA|
|Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA from center.|
|Windage Adjustment:||55 MOA|
|Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA in any direction from center.|
|Adjustable Parallax:||50 yds. – infinity|
|Illumination Control:||Rotary dial; intermediate “battery saver” stops (201053)|
|Illumination Settings:||11 brightness settings (201053)|