Available in your choice of front focal plane, or rear focal plane, each with a specifically designed reticle.
Designed for serious rifle shooters—both tactical and competitive
Provides true 1x magnification for optimal situational awareness and accurate, both-eyes-open shooting
8x magnification creates excellent target acquisition at longer ranges
The riflescope has dimensionally-matched precision adjustment knobs and Zero Click Stop technology.
High-performance optics offer Hi-Lume® multi-coated lenses. The lenses optimize target resolution, contrast, and low-light performance.
All hand-fitted internal assemblies are triple spring tensioned for absolute shockproofing, even under severe recoil. They are vibration resistant, even on extended vehicular patrols.
The riflescope outdelivers its modest price tag. And it’s protected forever by the Burris Forever Warranty™ .
- Versatile new 8x zoom system creates a large field of view at close ranges and excellent target acquisition at longer ranges
- Dimensionally matched, single-turn windage and elevation knobs have a 1/10-mil click value adjustment and Zero Click Stop
- Rear, Front, and Dual Focal Plane reticle designs allow for fast target acquisition and maximum accuracy
- 11 illuminated brightness settings span night vision, low light, and daytime visibility, with a convenient battery-saver position between each setting
- New models feature the Modular Adjustment Dial (M.A.D.) System providing more accessibility and customization to windage and elevations knobs and settings (learn more here)
|Reticles:||Ballistic Circle Dot (201018)|
|Knob Style:||MAD System, Low single turn, zero click stop, extra low included in box|
|Objective Lens Diameter:||34 mm|
|Clear Objective Lens Diameter:||24 mm|
|Ocular Lens Diameter:||44.25|
|Focal Plane:||FFP (201018)|
|Main Tube Size:||34 mm|
|Field of View:||105-12.45 ft|
|Eye Relief:||3.50-4.00 in|
|Exit Pupil:||12-3 mm|
|Click Value:||1/10 mil|
|Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability:||30Mil/103 MOA|
|Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA from center.|
|Windage Adjustment:||30Mil/103 MOA|
|Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA in any direction from center.|
|Illumination Control:||Rotary dial; intermediate battery-saver stops|
|Illumination Settings:||11 brightness settings|