This is serious, state-of-the-art technology for competitive shooters and tactical operators.
The XTR II 1.5-8×28 mm riflescope features a 5-times zoom system and 25% thicker tube construction than the original XTR™ Riflescope.
The dual focal plane reticle design unique to this model allows crosshairs to change size with magnification, while the size of the illuminated center remains constant. Mil measurements and trajectory lines are accurate at any power. The design allows for fast, easy transitions between short- and mid-distance shooting.
The riflescope has dimensionally-matched precision adjustment knobs and Zero Click Stop technology.
High-performance optics offer Hi-Lume® multi-coated lenses. The lenses optimize target resolution, contrast, and low-light performance.
All hand-fitted internal assemblies are triple spring-tensioned for absolute shockproofing, even under severe recoil. They are vibration resistant, even on extended vehicular patrols.
The riflescope outdelivers its modest price tag. And it’s protected forever by the Burris Forever Warranty™ .
- Excellent in tactical situations when determining target size and distance is critical
- Combo pack includes complete shooting platform at significant savings; includes XTR II™ Riflescope 1.5-8x28mm, XTR II
- Ballistic 5.56 Gen 3 dual focal plane reticle, FastFire™ III 3-MOA red dot sight, 30 mm AR-P.E.P.R.™ Mount, and a Scope Tube
- FastFire™ Mount (201011 and 201015 only)
- Designed for serious rifle shooters—both tactical and competitive
- XTR II Ballistic 5.56 Gen 3 dual focal plane reticle helps achieve maximum accuracy with 5.56/.223 ammunition
- The reticle uses milradian measurements and an illuminated, red “broken circle” center that allows for ultra-fast engagement at short distances
- Dual focal plane reticle design allows crosshairs to change size with magnification so mil measurements and trajectory lines are accurate at any power, and the illuminated center size remains constant; allows fast, easy transition between short- and mid-distance shooting
- Single-turn windage and elevation knobs have a 1/10-mil click value adjustment and feature true Zero Click Stop
- 9.3 mils of elevation adjustment in 1 full turn; 4.6 mils of windage adjustment in both directions
- 34 mm body tube
- Excellent resolution optics and tactical-appropriate reticles and adjustment knobs make it easier to identify targets and adjust for windage and elevation
- Versatile 5-times zoom system allows for a larger field of view at close ranges and better target acquisition at long ranges
- Zero Click Stop adjustment knobs let you quickly and easily revert back to the original yardage setting without counting clicks
- Advanced windage and elevation adjustments are fast and easy; accurate and repeatable reticle adjustments match the measurement system of the reticle
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Index-matched Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Illuminated reticle reduces time to get on target in any lighting condition and dramatically increases accuracy when target is dark
- 11 brightness settings (spanning night vision, low light, and daytime), with a convenient battery-saver position between each setting
- Triple internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Nitrogen-filled body tubes prevent internal fogging in the cold and rain
- Precision-gauged and hand-fitted internal assemblies maintain a consistent point of impact through the magnification range, regardless of shock and vibration
- Solid, 1-piece outer tube is stress-free and durable; withstands shock and vibration from even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- Covered by the Burris Forever Warranty
|Reticles:||XTR II Ballistic 5.56 Gen 3|
|Knob Style:||Low Mil Knobs (201010)|
|Objective Lens Diameter:||34 mm|
|Clear Objective Lens Diameter:||28 mm|
|Ocular Lens Diameter:||44.25 mm|
|Focal Plane:||Dual Focal Plane|
|Main Tube Size:||34 mm|
|Field of View:||65 low – 13.3 high (ft. @ 100 yds.)|
|Eye Relief:||3.75 – 4.00 in.|
|Exit Pupil:||12 low – 3.5 high (mm)|
|Click Value:||1/10 mil|
|Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability:||90 MOA|
|Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA from center.|
|Windage Adjustment:||90 MOA|
|Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA in any direction from center.|
|Weight:||23.50 oz. (201010)|
|Illumination Control:||Rotary dial; intermediate “battery saver” stops|
|Illumination Settings:||11 brightness settings|