The Fullfield II 6.5-20x50mm riflescope combines classic features with modern manufacturing in a riflescope you can proudly use for generations of successful hunts.
High-performance optical glass provides excellent clarity and contrast. The multi-coated, no-glare lens lets you hunt in all lighting conditions.
The simple, integrated eyepiece and power ring has no-slip grip for quick adjustment.
Positive, steel-on-steel click adjustment ensures repeatable settings for accuracy, on the range and in the field.
The Burris Forever Warranty™ protects your scope no matter how many times you take it hunting.
- Features the Ballistic Mil-Dot reticle, ideal for very flat-shooting cartridges; perfect for long-range target shooters, varmint hunters, and tactical marksmen
- Traditional mil-dots can be used for estimating range and target size, and compensating for wind drift
- 50 mm objective allows for maximum light collection
- Parallax adjustment for improved accuracy at long distances
- Popular and premium traditional hunting riflescope at an affordable price
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Quality, precision-ground lenses are larger than those of comparable scopes, for better light collection
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Durable, integrated-eyepiece design has no-slip grip for easy adjustment in the field
- Positive steel-on-steel adjustments assure repeated accuracy
- Nitrogen-filled scope tubes prevent fogging, even in cold and rain
- Durable, stress-free, solid 1-piece outer tube withstands shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- 1-in. body tube
- Guaranteed by the Burris Forever Warranty™
|Objective Lens Diameter:||63 mm|
|Clear Objective Lens Diameter:||50 mm|
|Ocular Lens Diameter:||39 mm|
|Main Tube Size:||1 in.|
|Field of View:||18 low – 6 high (ft. @ 100 yds.)|
|Eye Relief:||3.1 – 3.6 in.|
|Exit Pupil:||7.6 low – 2.5 high (mm)|
|Click Value:||1/4 MOA|
|Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability:||30 MOA|
|Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA from center.|
|Windage Adjustment:||30 MOA|
|Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA in any direction from center.|
|Adjustable Parallax:||50 yds. – infinity|