Eliminator III LaserScope 4-16x50mm is one of the most advanced riflescopes on the planet. Its sleek, lightweight design is robust. And it’s ready for action, ranging and knocking down targets out to 1,200-plus yards.
Precise trajectory compensation is calculated for your exact ammunition and range.
You can use the illuminated aiming point to take down game even in low-light conditions.
The Eliminator III comes with a programming book, and there is a web site app to help get the precise programming numbers you need, based on your elevation, atmospheric condition, and cartridge of choice. Check it out here.
The Eliminator III 4-16x50mm is now available with a Remote Cable Switch to activate the On/Range button from any position the shooter desires (Model #200119 only). The Remote Cable Switch is flexible, and has a length of 14-24 inches to accomodate various mounting positions. Push button activation is simple and repeatable.
NOTE: the remote cable is not available separately, and can not be used on previous Eliminator models. It replaces the current mechanical switch with an electronic signal, and therefore requires an entirely new internal circuit system.
- Built-in rangefinder allows you to range your target without carrying additional equipment
- Laser range capability out to 1,200-plus yds. with reflective target, 750-plus yds. with non-reflective target
- Calculates the perfect holdover at your exact distance; push the butto and a bright-red dot shows your new aiming point
- Integrated inclinometer adjusts for any angle on uphill or downhill shots, for greater accuracy
- Features the sophisticated X96 Reticle
- Trajectory compensation works on any power
- Programming works with centerfire rifles only
- Range your target in yards or meters—your choice
- Reticle displays a 10 m.p.h. wind value to indicate wind hold-off for your specific cartridge at the indicated range to target
- Wind Value represents how many dots to hold into the wind for a 10 m.p.h. crosswind; the shooter estimates actual wind speed and uses the Wind Value as a guide to determine the number of dots to hold into the wind
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Quality, precision-ground lenses are larger than comparable scopes, for better light transmission
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Integrated scope mounts allow quick easy mounting on any Weaver or Picatinny base
- A double, internal-spring tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Positive, steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy
- Uses 1 CR123A battery that lasts through 5,000 range cycles
- Parallax adjustment from 50 yds. to infinity
- Guaranteed by the Burris Forever Warranty™
|Objective Lens Diameter:||65 mm|
|Clear Objective Lens Diameter:||50 mm|
|Ocular Lens Diameter:||42 mm|
|Laser Range:||750 yds. (non-reflective) – 1200+ yds. (reflective)|
|Operating Temperature:||-15ºF – +122ºF|
|Field of View:||26 – 7 (ft. @ 100 yds.)|
|Eye Relief:||3.5 – 4 in.|
|Exit Pupil:||12.5 – 3.1 mm|
|Click Value:||1/8 MOA|
|Elevation Adjustment, Total Capability:||40 MOA|
|Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA from center.|
|Windage Adjustment:||40 MOA|
|Example: 50 MOA is roughly 25 MOA in any direction from center.|
|Adjustable Parallax:||50 yds. – infinity|
|Illumination Settings:||5 brightness settings|
|Mounting Rail Length:||8.5 in.|